WSUS computer are not reporting
Carol Allred
2011-11-30 01:12:08 UTC
I have installed a WSUS server on a W2k3 server. The computer are
updating but they are not reporting to the server. This makes no sense
to me and I have gone over my GPO on the server and for the computers.
There is nothing there that should be stopping them from reporting
back.
Any help anyone can give will be greatly appreciated. The stress of
not knowing what is going on is taking its toll.
Tixx
David Brown