List of Computers in WSUS Groups
Paul Jenkins
2007-04-20 19:56:03 UTC
I'd like to query the WSUS database to dump a list of computers in the
various WSUS Computer Groups. Can anyone help me produce such a listing,
using SQL query or other means? Thanks.

PJ.
Tom S
2007-04-23 20:28:04 UTC
Here you go...

SELECT DISTINCT tbComputerTarget.FullDomainName, tbComputerTarget.IPAddress,
tbTargetGroup.Name
FROM SUSDB.dbo.tbComputerTarget tbComputerTarget, SUSDB.dbo.tbTargetGroup
tbTargetGroup, SUSDB.dbo.tbTargetInTargetGroup tbTargetInTargetGroup
WHERE tbTargetInTargetGroup.TargetGroupID = tbTargetGroup.TargetGroupID AND
tbTargetInTargetGroup.TargetID = tbComputerTarget.TargetID
ORDER BY tbComputerTarget.FullDomainName

Tom
PJ.
Paul Jenkins
2007-04-23 22:16:01 UTC
Exellent answer Tom. I appreciate the help. Do you know where/how I can get
a copy of the SUSDB schema? I've spent hours searching the internet for
clues and haven't turned anything up. Thanks.

Paiul.
PJ.
Tom S

PJ.